The Legal Marketing Association (LMA) welcomes members' interest in convening a chapter. Chapters are vital in communicating the needs of the local legal community and instrumental in setting direction for our entire association.
The purpose of a Chapter is to meet, regionally, the professional needs of the in-house law firm marketing administrator. As LMA membership increases, regional affiliations provide a convenient way to maintain or increase contact with other members of the association, and a cost-effective way to provide educational programming.
The objectives of the Chapter should be to establish and maintain a regional organization to:
- Assist in establishing professional standards of performance;
- Encourage active communication and cooperation among members;
- Provide continuing education and professional development of members;
- Use the knowledge and experience of the members to promote the marketing profession in both the legal community and geographic area;
- Be a forum for the sharing of ideas and experiences among its members, taking into consideration the competitive position of the members' firms and the confidential nature of certain issues.
Chapters provide members with a cost-effective means to achieve the following goals:
- Keep abreast of trends in the constantly evolving legal marketing industry,
- Maintain open channels for the interchange of ideas,
- Provide regionally-based opportunities for education, research and training,
- Provide networking opportunities.
If you are interested in forming a chapter in your region or city, contact LMA Headquarters at email@example.com