Expand Your Knowledge, Strengthen Your Relationships and Advance Your Career.
Each year, the Legal Marketing Association Annual Conference offers 1400+ legal marketing and business development professionals the opportunity to connect with peers from around the globe, tackle their most pressing challenges and explore new products and services.
With three days of in-depth programming, including 40+ conference breakout sessions in addition to a day full of pre-conference programs, there’s no other legal marketing event that offers the depth and breadth of learning combined with unparalleled networking opportunities.
Highlights from the 2019 Annual Conference in Atlanta:
- Keynote speaker, Jennifer Dulski (Head of Groups and Community at Facebook) showed us how “We Can All Be Movement Starters”.
- We explored the implications of ABA Rule 5.4 on law firm ownership at the spotlight session.
- Good times were had at the Skyline Park Networking Reception…and all the many other networking functions.
- Two new pre-conference programs taught us to accelerate diversity and inclusion efforts in our firms and to better engaging stakeholder and effect change through design thinking principles.
And so much more! Catch up on all the news from #LMA19:
- Daily Conference News brought to you by Poston Communications
- Facebook Video Coverage from Atlanta
- Attendee Coverage of the conference
Interested in sponsorship or exhibit opportunities?
Position your organization as a leader. Elevate your company’s profile at the largest event for legal marketing professionals..
Contact: Ken Glass
Business Development Executive
212 352-3220 x 7409