@LMA_PHILLY IN THE TWITTERSPHERE
As President of the LMA Metropolitan Philadelphia Chapter, welcome to our website! As many of you know, the past several years in our industry have been a challenge for many of us and our firms or businesses. Since that time, legal marketers in the Metropolitan Philadelphia market found ways to do more with less. Following LMA’s example and as the cost of membership has declined, the Metro Philadelphia Chapter (“MPC”) stepped up its game and continued to offer the highest value available in the association
Several highlights of the chapter over the past few years include:
- Starting in 2013, all monthly educational seminars were complimentary to LMA Metropolitan Philadelphia members in good standing. For nonmembers, programming remains affordable at $25 with pre-registration.
- Video highlights of monthly education seminars are now available on the “PhillyLegalMarketers” YouTube channel as well as written recaps for attendees and non-attendees alike.
- Starting in 2013 and continuing today, we have enjoyed a great revival of sponsor relations, which allowed:
- A reconciled budget that has allowed the chapter to remain “in the black” for another fiscal year
- Excellent growth in members and our contact database. We had less than 100 paid members in 2012 and grew to nearly 130 paid members by end-of-year 2013. In addition, nonmember contacts have grown by the 100s as well
- Continued growth in volunteers and committee sizes, which lightened the workload for Board and Committee members
- Continued email marketing to nearly 900 contacts in our database, PR through multiple local publications, social media outreach, including Twitter and LinkedIn... and the list could go on!
We hope that you have noticed much of the above and find the Board’s efforts beneficial to you, your employer and your professional development. As a former LMA Chapter President once told me, our mission is simple: to provide members with the tools, education and support they need to perform their jobs in the most professional manner possible.
If you are not already involved with the Metro Philadelphia Chapter, I invite you to join our mailing list and to consider the benefits of becoming a member. While you are reviewing our website, check out our local job bank in addition to the international job bank maintained by LMA International. Please feel free to reach out to me or any of the chapter leaders or committee chairs at any time and for any reason. As I alluded to above, we are here for you and your career.
Thank you again for visiting our website and I hope to see you soon at an upcoming LMA Metro Philadelphia Chapter event!
2014 President, Metro Philadelphia Chapter
Legal Marketing Association
2014 LEGAL MARKETING ASSOCIATION ANNUAL CONFERENCE
We are excited to inform you about the 2014 LMA Annual Conference, the most important annual event for LMA members and legal marketing peers. We hope you will join us in Orlando, Florida April 2 – 4 (Wednesday – Friday) for this once-a-year opportunity to connect with your friends and colleagues, to learn from industry leaders and legal marketing experts. Have you made your plans yet?
The 28th LMA Annual Conference offers a year’s worth of solutions in just THREE DAYS.
The 2014 LMA Annual Conference attracts the best legal marketers in the business and offers high-quality education – 30+ sessions on current issues and best practices across the industry. Networking luncheons, receptions and other social events are designed for relaxed conversation and exchange of ideas.
Early-bird registration discounts are available until February 14 and discounts are also available for groups of 4 or more. Remember you can book now and pay later to make the most of your 2014 budgets.
When registering for the LMA Annual Conference, be sure to also make your hotel reservations. The LMA is pleased to offer delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at a preferential rate. To reserve your room, click here.
We hope you will take advantage of this great opportunity to learn, discover the latest solutions, network, and advance your career. Register today! Visit www.LMAconference.com or call the dedicated registration line at 1-877-562-7172 for more information and updates.
Heaven Sent Legal has been serving the Philadelphia legal community since 1978 and has been rated the best courier service for three years in a row by The Legal Intelligencer, and was listed as “Best In Philly” by Philadelphia Magazine. The same diligence, competence and fast service which made us Philadelphia’s best couriers makes us the best process servers in the United States and we guarantee lower prices than any of our competitors.
We currently have 32 files in our file library. Our latest files added:
- 2014 Annual Conference Sponsorship Guide
- 2014 LMA Action Checklist
- 2014 LEGAL MARKETING ASSOCIATION ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Click here to view all files.
Metro Philly LMA's Rooftop Summer Networker