@LMA_PHILLY ON TWITTER
This is an exciting time to be a part of LMA! Recently, we learned about LMA's plans for a new Regional Structure that will go into effect January 1, 2017.
Through the strategic regionalization efforts, all current LMA chapters and city groups will be restructured into seven new regions. As you can see from the map showing the borders of these new regions, the Metro Philadelphia Chapter will become part of the Northeast Region.
The new structure will allow LMA to:
- Maximize the value of your LMA membership
- Minimize administrative burden on chapters while ensuring compliance with LMA standards the Northeast Region.
- Create more opportunities for education and networking through a regional focus for education and direct member benefit
- Increase collaboration and coordination between HQ and local groups
- Centralize and streamline core business functions
We can expect several other changes, including new ways to get involved in LMA. If you haven't already done so, I encourage you to read the Regional Structure FAQ and to register for the webinar, "LMA Regionalization Update and Q&A" scheduled for November 17 at 2:00 p.m. EST. This webinar will include a brief presentation by LMA 2015 President, Adam Severson, as well as an online Q&A session. If you have any immediate questions, please feel free to direct them to the firstname.lastname@example.org email inbox.
2015 President, Metro Philadelphia Chapter
Legal Marketing Association
We currently have 37 files in our file library. Our latest files added:
- LMA - Metro Philadelphia Chapter Sponsorship 2016
- The Legal Intelligencer - General Counsel Say They Want Law Firms to Personalize the Pitch
- Strategic Planning Requires Strategic Implementation - PowerPoint Slides
Click here to view all files.
2015 Half Day Sponsors Dinner