December 17, 2019 | 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Jay Harrington and Tom Nixon
By producing thought leadership content, lawyers can turn expertise into insight, and insight into new business. In this presentation, Jay Harrington and Tom Nixon will discuss five trends that should inform and guide your firm’s thought leadership marketing efforts in 2020, including:
- Methods for extracting subject matter expertise from lawyers that can be turned into compelling thought leadership content
- How to use thought leadership marketing to fuel your firm’s business development efforts
- The importance of publishing more content off-site, on platforms that the audience you’re trying to reach already knows, likes, and trusts
- Why creating micro-content is critical to capture attention and drive traffic to longer-form content
- The increasing importance of audio content (and why having a podcast is a great business development tool)
Body of Knowledge (BoK): Business Development, Communication
Aba & The Dalcy Fulton Market District
302 North Green Street
Chicago, Illinois 60607
Lunch will be provided.
$30 LMA Members
$50 LMA Non-Members and any registrations after December 13
*Complimentary Webcast for LMA Members who do not have access to local programming provided by a Local Steering Committee. If you qualify for the Complimentary Webcast, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code to register for free. You will receive a follow-up email the day prior to the Webcast wtih login details. Webcast will run from 12:05 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. CST.
Note: LMA Members must be logged in to the LMA website to receive the member rate.
About The Presenters
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS.
- Walk-Ins must still register online (i.e., using a smartphone, tablet, or other device). Upon completion of registration, you can either pay online, present a check at registration, or agree to be invoiced after the event.
- Payment using credit/debit card is only available online.
- Checks made payable to "LMA Midwest Region" will be accepted at the door.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
LMA Midwest Region reserves the right to cancel the registration of any registrant with an outstanding balance.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact email@example.com prior to December 13. According to LMA Midwest Region policy, all no-shows and cancellations after December 13 will be billed the late registration rate.