A Message from LMA International
LMA Presidents' Gift grant program submissions now open!
For the second year in a row, LMA will provide one first-time attendee with a complimentary registration to the 2015 LMA Annual Conference in San Diego (April 13-15, 2015) as well as either:
In its debut year, LMA awarded two lucky first-time attendees with this opportunity: Aricia Gallaher, Marketing and Business Development Director at Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C., and Ashley McNew, Marketing Assistant at Crowell & Moring LLP.
- Admittance to a pre-conference program of their choosing during Annual Conference; or
- Complimentary registration for the QuickStart Online Course.
Wondering how they did it?
Applicants are given two submission options — essay or video — and must answer three of four required questions as part of their application.
If interested in applying to this year's grant program, please review the below questions as well as this overview to determine whether your current status is a fit for the Presidents' Gift.
- What influenced you to join the legal marketing and business development community?
- What is your proudest accomplishment to this day?
- What do you hope to take away from the 2015 LMA Annual Conference?
- As a future legal marketing leader, what area/s do you deem necessary for future success in this competitive marketplace?
Click here for an overview on how to apply, including detailed instructions for video submissions, or complete your application today! The total grant package is worth nearly $2,000. Submissions are due Tuesday, November 25, 2014. *
Submit Your Application
*Note that the grant recipient is responsible for their own transportation, hotel and any incidental costs accrued, including additional in-room or conference activity costs. The selected recipient will be announced January 2015.
The Legal Marketing Association ("LMA") is dedicated to serving the needs and maintaining the professional standards of those involved in marketing in a law firm.
- LMA Vancouver was awarded the 2013 LMA International Outstanding Chapter Award.
- LMA International has 19 chapters and more than 3000 members worldwide.
- LMA Vancouver was the first chapter located outside of the United States.
- LMA Vancouver has also joined into a strategic affiliation with the BC Branch of the Canadian Bar Association ("CBA").
LMA Vancouver Mission Statement: To educate, elevate and inspire the Vancouver legal marketing community, including lawyers, legal marketing professionals and vendors.
LMA Vancouver Gold Sponsor
To view our full list of sponsors, click here.
View the positions currently posted in Vancouver, with additional opportunities internationally.