2014 Hall of Fame
The submission deadline for the 2014 award is February 4, 2014.
The Hall of Fame Award celebrates individuals who have made extraordinary contributions to the Legal Marketing Association and the legal marketing industry. The honor represents the highest levels of experience and leadership in legal marketing and recognizes contributions made by individuals for the benefit of the industry, the association and its community of professionals. LMA members in good standing* who have been actively involved in the profession for a minimum of 10 years are eligible for consideration.
Submit your entry
Candidates for the LMA Hall of Fame are selected based on the following criteria:
- Contribution to LMA
- Professional experience and capability
- Advancement of the profession
- Role model
They must have served as leaders in the organization as demonstrated by at least two of the three criterion listed below:
- Served on the board of directors of an LMA Chapter or led a recognized City Group.
- Served on the board of directors of LMA International.
- Served as a chair or co-chair of a minimum of two committees or task forces at LMA International and can demonstrate specific, measurable contributions made to LMA. Please include the number of years of membership and service at the international, national, conference or committee/task force levels.
LMA members in good standing may nominate peers for Hall of Fame consideration. Nominations must include:
- Completed and signed nomination form
- Summary of qualifications (no more than 1,000 words)
- Three letters of endorsement*
*One letter of endorsement must come from someone who currently holds, or has held, a leadership position at the national or chapter level
Note: International board members and chapter presidents may not be nominated during their term of office or for a period of two years after their service has been completed.
2014 Hall of Fame co-leaders
Mark Greene, Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, LLP
Elonide Semmes, Right Hat LLC
Congratulations to 2013 Hall of Fame inductee, Kim Perret!
Read more about the 2013 Hall of Fame inductee.
View all Hall of Fame inductees.