LMA Roles and Compensation Survey Is Now Available
2012 edition - now available! The scope for the most recent survey has been widened to firms with 50 or more attorneys in the U.S. or Canada. Download the 2012 full report here.
Download the 2011 full report here.
The Legal Marketing Association is thrilled to offer full results of its latest research — Roles and Compensation Survey: A benchmarking survey of in-house legal marketing careers and compensation. This information establishes benchmarks related to compensation, benefits, education levels, and size and scope of in-house marketing departments.
Sponsored and developed by LMA in association with ALM Legal Intelligence, the research arm of ALM, the survey sample included all emailable LMA members plus emailable nonmembers culled from prospects identified by ALM and an LMA Salary Survey Task Force. For this initial wave of compensation research, the task force chose to limit the scope of this survey to top marketer job functions at law firms in the U.S. and Canada with 100 or more attorneys.
More than 400 legal marketing professionals contributed to the survey by responding to a web-based instrument that queried them on job functions, satisfaction, salary, benefits and other demographic information.
LMA members can download the Roles and Compensation Survey report at no cost. This report is a valued benefit for LMA members; consider this fact before sharing it with a wide audience of nonmembers. Nonmembers can purchase the Roles and Compensation Survey report for $399 through the ALM website. Thank you for supporting your association.
LMA Salary Survey Task Force members:
- Sue Allison (Managing Director, Brand Research Company)
- Phil Flora (Director of Sales, ALM Legal Intelligence)
- Mark Greene (Chief Business Development Officer, Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, LLP)
- Vonda T. Hampton (Senior Business Development Manager, Miller & Chevalier)
- Leslie Meagley (Director of Marketing, Perkins Coie LLP)
- Gretchen L. Milbrath (Director of Marketing, Merchant & Gould, P.C.)
- Andrea Norrito (Senior Account Director, Design Matters Inc!)
- Barb Sessions (Director of Business Development, Winston & Strawn LLP)
- Leslie Starr - (Business Development, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP)
- Jennifer Tonti (Research Director, ALM Legal Intelligence)
- Judith M. Weingarz - (Director of Marketing, The Interlex Group)
- Michael J. Zukewich – (Business Development Manager, Honigman Miller Schwartz & Cohn LLP)
- Betsi Roach (Executive Director, Legal Marketing Association)