On behalf of LMA and the 2018 Annual Conference Advisory Committee, we invite you to join us in New Orleans, April 9-11, 2018, and participate in our industry’s most significant event of the year.
As one of the world’s most unique cities, New Orleans offers a fantastic venue for you to learn, discover and share with more than 1,500 peers across the legal marketing and business development community. This year’s programming includes significant opportunities to engage in discussions around the evolution and innovation taking place within our industry, so you’ll be better prepared to help your firm adapt and succeed.
We have embraced LMA’s Body of Knowledge (“BoK”) model in planning the agenda and packed each area with substantive content and specific takeaways you can use immediately. Featured topics include:
- Business Development: industry and practice group collaboration, experience management, tools/resources for developing growth strategies in a competitive market, and lawyer coaching
- Business of Law: pricing trends, market or business intelligence insights, succession planning and lateral integration strategies
- Client Services: creating value, differentiation and engagement with clients
- Communications: developing thought leadership strategies, branding, crisis communications and leveraging content
- Marketing Management and Leadership: diversity and inclusion, developing future leaders, and managing change
- Technology Management: digital marketing strategies, the impact of artificial intelligence on marketing departments, and putting data to work for you
We also encourage you to arrive early and take part in two new pre-conference programs designed to develop your skills in business development coaching and leadership.
New Orleans is a city that shines with resilience, diversity and authenticity — much like our legal marketing community. Throughout its rich history, New Orleans has continuously demonstrated its ability to evolve and change for the better. In 2018, the city will celebrate its 300th birthday, drawing upon its storied culture and its successful efforts to bring out the best in the community and prepare for the future. And, in the spirit of celebration, the conference will offer exciting opportunities for you to meet with industry colleagues, make new connections and share ideas that will help shape the future of LMA. That’s why New Orleans is the perfect place for this year’s conference. The combination of valuable educational programming and a festive atmosphere driven by a strong community will no doubt bring out the best in you.
You don’t want to miss it!
Chief Client Development Officer
Brian C. Dare
Chief Marketing Officer
Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP