The Southwest Chapter joined the LMA network in 2002 and includes Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and Utah. We have nearly 60 members and are growing. Like many other Chapters, the majority of our members are marketing professionals in-house with national or international, regional, local, single office or boutique law firms. In addition to legal marketers, our membership includes attorneys, individuals from the local media, state bar, public relations and graphic design firms, service providers, and others involved with the legal community.
As an LMA member, you receive local and national benefits including:
- Local programming and social events in your area - Austin, Dallas, Denver, Houston, New Orleans/Baton Rouge, Phoenix, Salt Lake City and San Antonio
- Networking opportunities
- Subscription to Strategies - the Journal of Legal Marketing
- Access to the national LMA membership directory
- Information packed LMA website with webinars, whitepapers, topical discussion boards, Special Interest Groups (SIGs), and more
- Discounts on LMA National Conference registration and hotel
- Access to LMA's national Job bank
For additional information on our dues structure, please visit the LMA national site at www.legalmarketing.org.
WHO SHOULD JOIN
Anyone involved in the promotion of law firms will benefit from membership, including:
- Law firm marketing directors and staff
- Attorneys and directors of client development
- Marketing partners and managing directors in charge of marketing
- Members of the media
- Consultants to law firms
- Vendors supporting legal services marketing
Members of the LMA Southwest Region have diverse professional backgrounds and offer creative insights to legal services marketing. Areas of responsibility include a broad range of activities, from strategic practice development, communications coaching, research and writing to media relations, special events management, graphic design and proposal support to name a few.