To receive up-to-date information about our monthly programs and events, follow us on Facebook!
The Southwest Chapter joined the LMA network in 2002 and includes Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and Utah. We have nearly 60 members and are growing. Like many other Chapters, the majority of our members are marketing professionals in-house with national or international, regional, local, single office or boutique law firms. In addition to legal marketers, our membership includes attorneys, individuals from the local media, state bar, public relations and graphic design firms, service providers, and others involved with the legal community.
As an LMA member, you receive local and national benefits including:
- Subscription to Strategies - The Journal of Legal Marketing
- Monthly chapter meetings, national webinars and networking opportunities
- Access to local and national LMA membership directory
- Information packed local and national LMA website with surveys and whitepapers
- Discounts on LMA National Conference registration and hotel
- National Job bank
Dues Membership automatically includes national LMA and LMA Southwest. For additional information on our dues structure, please visit the LMA national site at www.legalmarketing.org.
For questions regarding membership, contact Kari Johnson.
WHO SHOULD JOIN
Anyone involved in the promotion of law firms will benefit from membership, including:
- Law firm marketing directors and staff
- Attorneys and directors of client development
- Marketing partners and managing directors in charge of marketing
- Members of the media
- Consultants to law firms
- Vendors supporting legal services marketing
Members of the Southwest Chapter of LMA have diverse professional backgrounds and offer creative insights to legal services marketing. Areas of responsibility include a broad range of activities, from strategic practice development, communications coaching, research and writing to media relations, special events management, graphic design and proposal support to name a few.