About LMA Northwest
The Legal Marketing Association was founded in 1985, and is recognized as the authority for law firm marketing. LMA provides its members with professional support and education as well as opportunities for intellectual and practical information exchange.
The LMA Northwest Chapter, which was founded in 2002 as LMA Seattle, meets these marketing needs on a regional level by providing a forum for its members that:
- Encourages and provides continuing education and professional development.
- Brings together those engaged in the profession of legal services marketing.
- Provides an opportunity to share ideas and experiences while being sensitive to the competitive position of legal providers and issues of confidentiality.
- Establishes criteria and maintains professional standards of conduct and performance.
- Educates the legal community and other professionals about the role of the marketing professional and its function within the legal services industry.
- Presents regionally-based opportunities for education, research and training for professional marketers and provides access to state-of-the-art marketing methodology that will impact their employers' bottom line.
To learn more about the Northwest Chapter's activities, we invite you to attend one of our upcoming events.