February 6, 2019 | 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Terry Isner, CEO/Owner, Marketing and Branding, Jaffe PR
Emotion is the next big thing in digital marketing and it’s time to share your lawyer’s human side of genius. We need to humanize our marketing and branding efforts, people want to hear from people, connect with people, collaborate and share with other like-minded people. An emotional connection is where brand loyalty begins. We have to always remember that no matter what form of technology we use that there is always a person on the other end looking for something… most likely your help.
This program will look at how the technology revolution moved us from slogans and selling to stories and self-expression and why it’s forcing us to empathize and humanize legal marketing. Discuss how technology not only changed the branding and marketing game, but how it improved it by fostering an emotional connection with audiences and communities. Rethink and reimagine the use of email, blogs, your website and social media with a human first, always, approach.
Attendees will learn:
- How human nature and an emotional connection are driving the way we market.
- The human characteristic that we need to apply to our content and digital marketing campaigns.
- The different forms of technology and digital tools and how we should use them in a human first marketing strategy.
- How technology creates a brand culture of sharing and engaging.
Live Speaker Location:
1301 East 9th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
65 East State Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
312 Walnut Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Lunch will be provided
$25 LMA Members
$40 Non-Members and any registrations after February 1
Note: You must be logged in to the LMA website to receive the member rate.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
About The Presenter
As someone who is more likely to set trends than to follow them, Terry Isner is the rare mix of business strategist and artist. A multiple LMA Your Honor Award recipient and one of LawDragon’s “100 Legal Consultants You Need to Know,” Terry has been the creative force behind a number of high-profile national campaigns that have pushed the envelope in professional services marketing. He incorporates a variety of multimedia – from video to digital design to photography – to provide clients with cutting-edge tactics that break them out of the legal marketing mold and get them the visibility and branding they need to be successful in today’s competitive marketplace. A former CMO of an AmLaw 100 firm, he has a unique understanding of law firm strategy and the creative vision to provide campaigns that generate results.
Terry often draws inspiration from outside the legal industry to formulate innovative approaches to law firm marketing and PR. As one of the owners of Jaffe, he works closely with our client teams across the agency to provide input on new strategic and creative tactics and techniques that distinguish our clients from others in the industry.
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS.
- Walk-Ins must still register online (i.e., using a smartphone, tablet, or other device). Upon completion of registration, you can either pay online, present a check at registration, or agree to be invoiced after the event.
- Payment using credit/debit card is only available online.
- Checks made payable to "LMA Midwest Region" will be accepted at the door.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
LMA Midwest Region reserves the right to cancel the registration of any registrant with an outstanding balance.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to February 1. According to LMA Midwest Region policy, all no-shows and cancellations after February 1 will be billed the late registration rate.