NEW DATE February 25, 2021 | 12:00 PM Central
Please join us for a thought-provoking panel discussion on the essential need to promote diversity values within the legal profession, and how legal marketers can partner with diversity & inclusion professionals to impel meaningful changes that are good for the community AND the bottom line.
- Moses Ehlers | Marketing Manager | Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Sarah Borgendale | Manager of Recruiting, Inclusion & Diversity | Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
- Julie Henson | Chief Client Officer | Taft
- Summra M. Shariff | Executive Director and President | Twin Cities Diversity in Practice
- Kristin Suga Heres | Partner and Diversity Coordinator | Zelle LLP
- Yasin Williams | Associate Director Of Annual Giving | Saint John's University
Free to LMA Members
$20 for Non-Members
Note: Make sure to click all the way through registration in order to receive a confirmation email that will include the link to register for the webcast.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS.
LMA Midwest Region reserves the right to cancel the registration of any registrant with an outstanding balance.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to February 23. According to LMA Midwest Region policy, all no-shows and cancellations after February 23 will be billed the late registration rate.