What Managing Partners Need From Their Marketing and Client Services Departments
2020 has affected the economy and the legal industry in ways that we have not seen in years. COVID-19 changed our firm’s business models almost overnight causing lay-offs, furloughs, salary reductions, budget cuts, work from home, and closed courts. Demands on marketing, business development, and client service teams have increased and changed to adapt to this new paradigm. This panel of esteemed LMA West Region firm leadership will define how their needs and expectations of their marketing and client service teams have changed.
The discussion will focus in on the following:
- Where firm leadership is focused now and into 2021
- Redefining success for 2020
- How marketing and client services teams can add value today and into the future
- Gia Altreche, Director, Business Development and Marketing, Newmeyer Dillion
- Kieran Curley, Managing Partner, Miller Nash Graham & Dunn
- Brian Donnelly, Chair, Farella Braun + Martel
- Larry McFarland, Office Managing Partner, Kilpatrick Townsend
Tuesday, July 14th, 2020
Virtual Program Begins at 4:30pm
LMA Members - Complimentary!
Virtual Zoom Meeting - Link E-mailed to You After Registration
No Valid Registration Types [details]
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org