January 28, 2020 | 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
We are pleased to announce our first Senior Leaders’ SIG program for 2020.
With the New Year (and new decade) upon us, marketing and business development leaders are looking back on their accomplishments from 2019, taking stock, talking strategy, and deciding on their 2020 priorities. Join your fellow Senior Leaders’ SIG members for a roundtable discussion.
John W. Sterling, chief marketing officer at Sterne Kessler will lead the conversation around plans for effective business development, marketing, and client development activities.
While this is program is open to all qualified SIG members, it will be especially relevant for senior decision makers setting priorities and strategy for their firms. This may include establishing metrics, such as KPIs and Return on Objectives, for the department around the most important client, marketing, and business development efforts.
We hope you can join us on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 for a roundtable discussion with your peers.
As we prepare to develop programs for our membership in 2020, we would like to hear from you if you have program ideas that you would like to be considered. In addition, we are always looking for law firms to host upcoming Sr. Leaders’ SIG events. If you would like to host one of our programs next year, please let us know.
Have a wonderful holiday and we look forward to seeing you next year!
1100 New York Ave NW
Washington, DC 20005
No Valid Registration Types [details]
About the LMA Mid-Atlantic Region Senior Leaders' SIG
- The Senior Leader SIG is an invitation-only series of focused, educational and networking programs for more experienced members of the LMA Mid-Atlantic Region.
- The Senior Leader SIG offers in-depth, group discussions among our more veteran members.
- Participation in the Senior Leader SIG requires that the following criteria be met:
- Participants must be an active member of the LMA Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Law firm professionals must have a CMO, Director or Senior Manager title.
- Other in-house marketers who have 10 or more years of law firm industry experience will be considered upon request – please email SIG Co-Chairs.
- Service providers must have an equivalent title to Chief, Director or Senior Manager.
- SIG meetings and social events are open only to SIG members.