LMA wants members to thrive, especially during challenging job and economic environments. In-transition membership is available to current members at their renewal time who are unemployed and seeking new positions. Not applicable to new members; region/local group dues come at regular costs.
The fee for a in-transition membership is $100 plus the cost of your local region/local group dues for six months, with the possibility of extending to a total of 12 months at no additional charge.
- $500 savings vs. nonmember registration for the LMA annual conference.
- $100 savings vs. nonmember webinar registration.
- $100 savings vs. nonmember LMA Job Bank postings.
- Complimentary members-only access to the LMA Knowledge Center and LMA Library where you can access all white papers, market research and surveys published by LMA.
- Access to the members-only online portal to LMA's Member Directory and LMA Connect.
- LMA Weekly, a weekly e-newsletter of practical tips and timely information.
- A one-year subscription to Strategies — The Journal of Legal Marketing.
Apply for In-transition Membership
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to apply for an in-transition membership.