This category is for individuals who are currently retired from the legal marketing field, have 10 consecutive years of LMA membership and have no plans to accept future employment.
The fee for a retired membership is $125 plus the cost of your local region/local group dues.
- $500 savings vs. nonmember registration for the LMA annual conference.
- $100 savings vs. nonmember webinar registration.
- $100 savings vs. nonmember LMA Job Bank postings.
- Complimentary members-only access to the LMA Knowledge Center where you can access all white papers, market research and surveys published by LMA.
- Access to the members-only online portal to LMA's Member Directory and LMA Connect.
- LMA Weekly, a weekly e-newsletter of practical tips and timely information.
- Subscription to Strategies — The Journal of Legal Marketing.
Apply for Retired Membership
Contact email@example.com for more information and to apply for retired membership.