LMA’s Got Skills
We know that our diverse membership includes singers, songwriters, dancers, magicians, comedians, and other amazing talents and now it’s time for you to share your gift with our community during our annual conference virtual experience. See rules below.
We can’t wait to see your talents on the #LMA20 stage!
|When:||Tuesday, October 20that 7:30pm (EDT)|
|What’s at Stake:||The grand prize winner will receive a complimentary 2021 LMA Annual Conference registration|
|Where:||At the virtual 2020 LMA Annual Conference|
|Why:||Because we want to shine a light on all of the talent in our community|
Rules of Participation
- The LMA’s Got Skills talent show is open to all LMA Annual Conference attendees.
- Talents may include (but not limited to) singing, dancing, instrumental music, skits, magic, comedy, martial arts, juggling, other.
- All performances will be screened for appropriateness.
- Recommended length is three minutes; acts must be no more than five minutes.
- Maximum number of participants in an act is five.
- Participants are responsible for their own props and costumes.
- Deadline extended! Participants must return a completed LGS submission form by Wednesday, October 14th .
- Deadline extended! Participants must also submit a pre-recorded performance to LMAskills@LMAConference.com by Wednesday, October 14th .
- Too large a file to email? Use www.wetransfer.com to send files up to 2GB.
- By submitting an entry, all acts agree to be shown to conference attendees and used in promotion of this and future LMA conferences. See release details below.
- Voting will be available to all Annual Conference attendees present, via the virtual conference platform, after all performances are complete on Tuesday, October 20th.
- The grand prize winner will receive a complimentary 2021 LMA Annual Conference registration. Runner-up prize(s) will be announced shortly.
- Pre-recorded performances will be played on the evening of October 20th, 2020.
- Winners will be announced when voting concludes on Tuesday, October 20th and will be promoted in LMA collateral.