LPM Fast Track Pre-Conference Program (Registration Required)
Track: Project Management & Process Improvement
This interactive workshop is designed to provide a foundational understanding of the key elements of LPM with a specific focus on developing a Scope of Work Document and understanding the fundamentals of a Project Plan. One goal is to connect the dots for how BD, pricing, practice group management and legal project management (LPM) intersect and work together. The program is designed with this audience mix in mind.
- Provide attendees with foundational understanding of LPM concepts and terminology
- Teach participants how to develop a Scope of Work document
- Explore all the elements of a project plan
- Review how to do a Risk Assessment
- Support those involved in pricing a matter how to facilitate discussions with partners to get the work scoped in order to develop budgets (e.g., scoping and risk issues that affect the budget)
- Discuss how marketing/BD professionals can work with Pricing professionals to clearly communicate the value related to the price of a matter
- Discuss how the elements of LPM can affect the entire client relationship experience from intake to close and to work across functions effectively to enhance the client management process
This pre-conference seminar is best suited Individuals who are involved in any part of the client management process, including pricing, BD, marketing and practice management people. Lesser experienced legal project managers would also benefit from this program.