Pricing Fast Track Pre-Conference Program (Registration Required)
Track: Pricing & Profitability
This interactive program is designed to develop the participant’s understanding of the key pricing issues faced by law firms and provide them with a solid foundation for how to manage the issues as part of their day to day role.
- Discuss the key challenges in pricing legal services and what makes law different from others
- List the different approaches that can be used to set prices
- Explore how to manage pricing at the firm, client and matter-specific level
- Review the role of hourly rates
- Identify how to effectively use Alternative Fee Arrangements (AFAs)
- Review how to assess if you are charging too much or too little
- Explore techniques for setting estimates and dealing with cost over-runs
This pre-conference seminar is best suited for individuals who have moved into law firm pricing roles within the last 1-2 years (whether from other law firm functions or externally) and who are aiming to significantly enhance their knowledge of leading pricing practices. The training is applicable to all levels of seniority.