7th Annual LMA Silicon Valley In-House Counsel Summit
Legal marketers and attorneys alike are all too aware of the fierce competition we face in today’s legal landscape. In-house counsel are exercising more control over budgets, strategy and staffing than ever before. To succeed, outside counsel must rethink their service delivery model, budgeting process, communications strategy and approach to building and maintaining relationships.
Moderated by Catherine Zinn, Chief Client Officer at Orrick, join this discussion with leading in-house counsel from Silicon Valley corporations as they discuss the changing relationship, demands and expectations of long-term successful partnerships. The panel includes:
- Thomas Chow, General Counsel, PubMatic, Inc.
- Phuong Phillips, Chief Legal Officer, Zynga, Inc.
- Chris Young, General Counsel, Ironclad
This is a unique opportunity for legal marketers to invite attorneys from their respective firms to give them the chance to hear firsthand what in-house counsel value and what drives their legal spend decisions.
Our distinguished panel of in-house attorneys will discuss how to:
- Get – and keep – the attention of in-house counsel
- Build relationships with them, their team, legal operations and their business units
- Define and provide value
- Offer strategic client service to an in-house department
- Demonstrate an understanding of their business and culture
- Avoid mistakes that may cost you the relationship
Reception & Networking — 4:30pm
Panel Discussion — 5:00pm
Networking & Program Concludes — 7:00pm
1400 Page Mill Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
LMA Members — $35
Non-LMA Members — $50Attorney Guest (Guest of LMA member or non-member) — $25 each (max of 5)