This pre-conference program focuses on the specific tools needed to be a successful business development and marketing leader in a small to mid-sized law firm, when resources — time people and money — are limited and often stretched to capacity. The sessions will leverage the knowledge and experience of in-house marketers and consultants who have built innovative programs that can be executed in this environment.
Programs will cover a range of business development and marketing topics and will include a variety of case studies so that you can leave with a clear action plan to help you maximize existing resources, and tap into new resources to exceed expectations.
- Overcoming the Fear of Failure at Your Firm
- Startup Legal Marketing: Tools and Lessons Learned in Running a Marketing and BD Department
- Seeing 2020: Setting your Sights on Extraordinary Client Experience
- Client Experience Optimization: The Content Journey and How to Use Big Data to Better Understand Your Clients
- Beartraps, Quicksand and Indifference: How to Avoid Them and Deliver ROI for your CRM
- Law Firm Business Development: Coaching for Coaches
Member Price: $199
Prospective Member Price: $299
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.