Domain: Business Development
As millennial lawyers look to take over from their boomer predecessors, they need new tools, tactics and information to build their books of business in the increasingly competitive and ever-evolving legal market. In this session, you’ll adopt a different outlook on how millennials want to work, sell and buy legal services that will better equip you to advise your firm for the future. This is your opportunity to walk through how to build a solid marketing plan that will withstand a disruptive market.
- Debunking myths about the millennial generation
- Hear what young attorneys want from us
- Understand what motivates millennials and why explaining “why” is so important
- The need for choice and personalization in marketing plans
- Which marketing tools and tactics still work and new ones to consider
- How to get buy-in and respect from even the most cynical attorney
Morgan MacLeod, Ringmaster, Cubicle Fugitive
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.