Marketing and public relations play equal roles in providing an integrated approach to communications efforts. However, the creation and dissemination of content does not always follow suit. In this session, you’ll learn from the perspectives of small, mid-size and large firms how to create an integrated communications strategy and explore the important role an external PR firm plays.
- How to create an integrated communications strategy and leverage content to support business goals
- How to work effectively to unify BD/PR and Comms objectives and communicate them
- Actionable tips on how to get management/lawyer buy-in for your strategy
- Integrating “employee advocacy” to expand your reach and influence
- The different means to measuring ROI for communications strategies
Jennifer Simpson Carr, Senior Business Development Manager, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
Gina F. Rubel, Chief Executive Officer, Furia Rubel Communications, Inc.
Arielle Lapiano, Director of Communications and Public Relations, Paul Hastings LLP
Jessica Haarsgaard, Business Development Manager, McNair Law Firm
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.