Date: March 28, 2018
Time: 12:00 p.m. CT
Sponsored by: Small Firm/Solo Marketer SIG
Domains: Business Development and Business of Law
BoK Competencies: Sales & Networking Techniques and Firm & Practice Strategy & Planning
Being involved in a law firm network can help a firm enhance credibility and grow their reach beyond the firm walls.
In this webinar, three experienced legal marketers and network navigators will discuss best practices for leveraging law firm networks. Terri Gavulic of Terralex, Dawn Iacarella of Meritas, and Felice Wagner of the Network of Trial Law Firms, will provide the point and counterpoint about the opportunities and challenges of network membership including:
- Extending your firm’s brand beyond your boundaries (geographical, practice and other boundaries).
- Motivating lawyers to maximize the opportunities presented by network affiliation.
- Defending client relationships through collaboration with network colleagues.
- Engaging the whole firm in the network in innovative ways – it’s not just about referrals anymore.
- Punching above your firm’s weight to get business where you otherwise couldn’t play.
- Evaluating networks for fit with your firm.
- Using appropriate metrics to evaluate ROI.
- Identify best practices for maximizing law firm network involvement
- Discuss best practices for evaluating networks to determine if they fit with your firm
- Identify and discuss the most significant challenges and obstacles to maximizing law firm network involvement in a smaller to midsize firm.
Terri Gavulic, Executive Director, Terralex
Felice Wagner, Executive Director, The Network of Trial Law Firms
Dawn Iacarella, Vice President, US & Canada Regional Director, Meritas
Price: Complimentary for Members