The following content is presented by the LMA West Region.
The Continuing Marketing Education (CME) Conference is the premier gathering for law firm marketers and business development professionals in the West Region. The full day of programming is geared towards the ways legal marketers can prepare and adapt to changes facing the legal industry. The full slate of local and national speakers delivers a program filled with ideas that are both inspiring and practical.
Domains: Business of Law, Business Development, Communications, and Marketing Management & Leadership
This bundle includes the following sessions:
- Great Law and the Role of Law Firm Marketing Leader
- Pricing, Procurement and the Roles of Legal Operations (CLOC) and the Marketing Department
- Business Development Coaching – How to effectively coach your attorneys to gain a competitive edge
- Pepsi-Proofing’ Your Comms Plan – Lessons Learned from Corporate Missteps
- Business Development for Litigators
- The Science of Productivity, Performance and Personal Satisfaction: Getting Things Done with Less Stress
- Speak Up! Crucial Conversations Lead to Effective Outcomes
- Busting Silos: How to Turn the Concept of Cross-Selling into Practice*
*Will be included when you purchase this bundle.
Member Price: $0
Prospective Member Price: $220
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.