Date: September 19, 2017
Time: 1:00 p.m. CT
Sponsored by: Social and Digital Media SIG
Domain: Communications and Technology Management
Competency: Website Design & Management and Communications Software & Platforms
This program is part 1 of a two part intensive program designed to help law firms achieve greater results from their website and digital content investments. This webinar focuses on leading trends and best practices in website branding and design. Part 2 (on October 10th) will focus on best practices and leading trends in website architecture.
This webinar will give participants a greater understanding of today’s critical requirements for websites and content from a design and branding perspective. The panelists will discuss:
- What top branding trends are corporate or consumer companies using on their websites that most law firms are missing?
- What are the top three things that legal clients are asking for in their website brand designs?
- What brand styles/trends are currently overdone on firm websites and should be avoided?
Participants will also be able to ask questions of our panel of experts.
- Learn design elements that can make or break the success of a law firm website
- Gain insight into branding and design strategies that consumer and corporate companies are using successfully for their website and provide practical suggestions for how law firms can incorporate them
- Help participants better understand the attributes of a successful website to improve their redesign efforts
Kalev Peekna, Managing Director, Chief Strategist, One North
Isham Colosetti, Co-Founder and Chief Strategist, Creative Mischief
Joe Walsh, Principal, Creative Director, Greenfield Belser
Price: Complimentary for Members