Domain: Business Development
Aligning Marketing and Business Development Resources for Law Firm Growth: Does Your Firm “Got Game”? A recent study estimates that corporate counsel brought more than $4 billion of legal work back in house in 2016. This continuing trajectory is forcing law firms to rethink and “sanity check” how they allocate resources to marketing, business development and client management to protect their competitive advantage. How is your firm responding?
Don’t miss this session, at which we’ll explore the results of the second annual LMA/Bloomberg Law joint legal marketing survey. This year’s survey takes a deep dive into how and where law firms are investing in order to retain and grow their business. Discover what your peers are doing to maximize their investments, as well as opportunities for expansion that you may not have considered.
- How firms are allocating their marketing and business development budgets
- Which practice areas and industries are targeted for growth
- Alternative structures for marketing and business development organizations
- How firms are leveraging client intelligence as means to differentiate themselves
- Benchmarking information to help you make informed decisions and sell them within your firm
Nancy Furman Paul, Commercial Product Director, Bloomberg Law Business Solutions, Bloomberg BNA
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.