Domain: Business of Law
Join our speakers for this practical, hands-on session that will cut through buzzwords and unnecessary complexity to help attendees understand and flourish in the business of selling, pricing, and purchasing law firm services. Today’s law firm management requires a much more holistic approach to revenue and profit than ever before and the law firms that successfully adapt to this change will earn a competitive advantage in the market. Our speakers will offer a comprehensive and fun view of the entire pricing ecosystem.
This session will feature collaborative group exercises exploring:
- Why, how, and for what corporations hire outside counsel
- How and what it means to price services, with and without a dedicated pricing team
- What profitability means, when it’s important and when it’s not
- How law firms and corporations think about (and measure) performance
- The future of pricing in law firms and corporations
Eric S. Meltzer, Director of Strategy & Pricing, Lane Powell PC
Matt Wahlquist, Legal Operations Manager, Law Firm Relations, PayPal
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.