Domain: Business of Law
The typical legal marketing department brings together a wide range of professionals, from J.D.s to designers, event planners to web masters…and MBAs. What can MBAs bring to the business development table to enhance your department and help it flourish? Join business leaders as they guide you through the business insight and acumen that seasoned professionals with cross-industry experience can bring. Gain pragmatic lessons learned from business school and explore how they apply to business development professionals. The speakers will give TED Talks on strategy, marketing tools and metrics to enable you to help your firm and lawyers achieve desired results.
- How to see the big picture and drive long-term success
- Thinking like a consultant
- Understanding business structure analysis
- Using strategy and marketing frameworks and tools
- How to establish process-driven efficiency, measure the success of your efforts and analyze the results
April Gallagher, Global Head Strategic Marketing, Orrick
Helena Lawrence, Senior Marketing & Business Development Manager, Orrick
Ellen Musante, Chief Marketing Officer, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
Matthew Olsen, Head of Business Development, Litigation
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.