Domain: Technology Management
Open any business journal, and inevitably you’ll see an article about digital transformation. It is a buzzword in today’s marketing, business, and strategy world. But how does that apply to professional services firms? During this session, you’ll look at how to move beyond discreet digital projects such as creating a website, amplifying your message through social, and/or fine-tuning your email communications — in favor of a comprehensive multi-year strategy that focuses on continuous improvement, optimization, and multi-channel communications. You’ll examine how law firms and other professional services organizations are investing in digital as a core business development and marketing asset.
- Breaking free from the confines of defined project stages (beginning, middle, end) and adopting a more fluid approach that allows for continuous, incremental investment
- Planning strategic, short-term actions that support a long-term vision
- How to collect, analyze, and apply data to sustain digital momentum
- Tackling budgeting and assembling strong, cross-functional teams to support digital efforts
- How to implement a governance plan to measure and promote progress year after year
Kalev Peekna, Chief Strategist, One North Interactive
Dan Tines, Digital Marketing Manager, Plante & Moran, PLLC
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.