The LMA P3 Conference is a two day program of discussionary and interactive learning sessions that focus on the three P's of legal marketing: project management, process improvement, and pricing.
The recorded programs from LMA's P3 Conference are geared for marketers of all levels, and map to the domains, skills and competencies outlined in the Body of Knowledge (BoK). Among the presentations are case studies that show real life problems and solutions as well as practical presentations that address the predominant issues, challenges and opportunities that legal marketers face on a daily basis.
Purchase the entire bundle or click on the session titles below to view individual recordings.
As a bonus, you will receive fifteen additional vendor courses when you purchase the bundle.
Member Price: $299
Prospective Member Price: $499
Business of Law
- P3: Now in English
- Alternative Fee Arrangements in High Stakes Litigation: Case Studies
- A Live Mock Fee Negotiation
- So, I Have a Profitability Model...Now What?
- 3 TED Talks
- Data Visualization for Law Firms
- Best Practices in Pricing & Process Improvement
- How Clients Are Measuring Law Firm Performance
- Developing and Implementing an Annual Rate Increase
- "Win - Win" Pricing
- Collaboration in Practice: Real World Case Studies on Working with Alternative Service Providers
- RFP Process - Best and Worst Practices
- Profitability and Compensation: The Circular Formula Dilemma
- How to Say "No"
- ILTA - Understand your Story: Leveraging Data Analytics to Uncover your Hidden Strengths
- The Power of Process
- A Dialogue on the Expanding Role of Outside Counsel Guidelines
- Using Lean Sigma to Create Competitive Advantages
- Building an Empire: How to Design an Effective Pricing & Project Management Team
- Commitment to Value: A Case Study on Planning and Implementing a LPM Program Firm-Wide
- The Evolving Role of Legal Operations Executives
Marketing Management and Leadership