Domain: Business Development, Business of Law
This webinar is about achieving results. These results can range from:
• Better understanding of the firm’s position with its clients as to share of legal spend;
• Objective evaluation of marketing and business development efforts;
• Support for greater funding of programs and efforts;
• Re-affirmation of perception of expertise;
• Guiding the firm to making better business like decisions; and
• Raising game to “trusted advisor” status.
Positive results are achieved when the following three activities overlap each other:
1. Utilizing Data – finding and presenting it;
2. Strategic thinking - questioning and looking for connections in the data; and
3. Creativity – presenting the connections to the decision making members of the firm in ways that are relevant and useful to them.
Member Price: $0
Prospective Member Price: $99