Domain: Business Development
Well prepared and skilled interviewers can quickly get clients to share information that will allow the firm to create a dynamic and strong service differentiator, and quite frequently lead to both short term and long term financial benefit to the firms. This webinar will outline best practices on pre-interview preparation including training and internal and external research as well as tips from successful interviewers.
• Selecting and training interviewers;
• Pre-interview protocols, preparation tools and research resource;
• Why it is critical to keep the relationship partners engaged;
• Crafting the questionnaire;
• The importance of understanding communication styles and preferences;
• Tips for quickly building trust and rapport;
• Asking the hard questions;
• Dealing with delicate or difficult feedback.
Member Price: $0
Prospective Member Price: $99