Learn to write more effective practice group descriptions. If you're planning to update the content on your firm’s website then this program is perfect for you and your team! Following this session you’ll know how to:
- Develop a tone and writing style that is appropriate for the clients and buyers of your firm’s legal services.
- Infuse your firm’s vision and values into each practice area description.
- Navigate the politics of writing practice descriptions.
- Add visual cues to keep your readers interested.
- Weave a ‘call to action’ into your practice descriptions.
Date & Time
May 15, 2019 | 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM: Registration/Networking
12:00 - 1:00 PM: Program
Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
2300 N. Field Street
Dallas, TX 75201
$20 in Advance
$25 at the Door
$40 in Advance
$45 at the Door
Questions? Contact Brandice Johnson, Brandice.Johnson@haynesboone.com.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
About Our Speaker:
Thank You to Our Meeting Host and Sponsor:
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org