Volunteering, Leading, & Speaking at LMA!
Have you ever wondered how you can be more involved in your local Legal Marketing Association group? Are you interested in gaining leadership experience at the local, regional, or international levels? Do you have presentation or program ideas and are you looking for opportunities to speak?
Join a panel of local LMA leaders on Thursday, December 6th to gain answers to these and many other questions about getting involved in LMA!
During this brunch workshop & discussion, you will learn the ins and outs to being involved with LMA in the Bay Area, so that you can maximize the value of your LMA Membership! Below is a few of the agenda items that will be covered during the brunch discussion:
- Discover the different leadership groups at each level - local, regional, international, and the process for being selected for each
- Learn about many other leadership opportunities with LMA, such as SIGs, editorial boards, and conference committees
- Find out about upcoming volunteer opportunities for LMA Bay Area in 2019, included limited-scope task forces and local committees
- Understand the process for speaking at local LMA programs & workshops, regional LMA conferences, and the LMA Annual Conference
- Get more information about local committees and what is required for participating
When LMA conducted their member value survey earlier this year, they found that leadership experience and volunteer opportunities were two of the most important member benefits, across all job functions and levels of seniority. We hope you can join us to learn more about how to maximize the value of your LMA membership!
Date: Thursday, December 6th
Time: 9:00am — 10:00am
No Valid Registration Types [details]
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org