Wednesday, August 1, 2018 | 11:45 AM - 1:00 PM
Kim Oakley, Business Development and Marketing Manager, Foster Pepper PLLC
Meghan Spradling, Marketing and Communications Specialist, Miller Nash Graham & Dunn LLP
Beginning a career in legal marketing can be intimidating, to say the least. It’s a legal marketer’s job to not only learn the ins and outs of the firm, lawyers and clients, but also to piece it all together to generate new business opportunities. As a new legal marketer, coordinator, or specialist, you’ll gain practical tips for developing a role within your firm while carefully managing and owning your career.
- How to quickly become an expert at knowing your firm and set yourself up for success
- How to do better, not more
- The benefits of having a mentor and how to be an effective mentee
- Leveraging the LMA platform to build a global network
- Top five things to think about in the first five years of your legal marketing career
Miller Nash Graham & Dunn
111 S.W. Fifth Ave, Floor 34
Portland, OR 97204
Please RSVP to LMANextPortland@gmail.com.
LMANext is geared towards new or young professionals in legal marketing and it is free to participate in. The organization will help members build their networks, provide professional development opportunities, and learn best practices. We also welcome hybrid professionals in legal, for those who wear many hats that include marketing.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact LMANextSeattle@gmail.com