August 25, 2017 | 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
David H. Freeman
Studies have shown that effective cross-selling can take less time, and be more profitable, than many other methods of bringing in new work. However, while many firms talk about cross-selling, few truly understand how to maximize their opportunities.
In this program, we will dissect the cross-selling process to see what makes it tick. We will reframe the focus from selling to providing exceptional service, identify major obstacles and introduce 13 Key Accelerators of cross-serving activity. Participants will leave this session with a greater understanding of:
- What firm leaders and individual lawyers can do to drive more, and better, cross-serving activity
- How to get lawyers to willingly give more of their time and energy toward cross-serving
- The common obstacles that impede cross-serving success
- How to improve performance in some of the key “Accelerators” of cross-serving activity
Stinson Leonard Street
1201 Walnut Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64106
Lunch will be provided.
$25 LMA Members
$35 Non-Members and any registrations after August 23rd
Note: You must be logged in to the LMA website to receive the member rate.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
Luncheon Sponsored By
Thank you to our sponsor, Proventus Consulting. Proventus is a marketing, public relations and business development agency that stands out for its commitment to and specific experience with serving the legal and professional services industry.
About our Presenter
David H. Freeman, J.D., a former practicing lawyer, is the award-winning CEO of the David Freeman Consulting Group and founder of Law Firm CultureShift®. He is a multiple best-selling author, speaker, consultant and coach who has shown thousands of lawyers and leaders how to become better rainmakers.
For three consecutive years, David was voted the “#1 Law Firm Business Development Consultant and Coach” in nationwide National Law Journal surveys, and for twenty-three years, he has worked with hundreds of law firms world-wide, including 40% of the AmLaw 200. David is a highly rated speaker, trainer and consultant, he has written four books (including two best-sellers) on law firm leadership and business development, and his expertise has been recognized by his peers:
- Selected as a “Trusted Advisor” by the Professional Development Consortium.
- Selected as a Fellow in the College of Law Practice Management.
- Co-Chair the 2010 Annual Conference for the Legal Marketing Association (LMA).
- A former member of the Board of Editors for Marketing the Law Firm.
- A former member of the Education Committee of the LMA.
Key areas of David’s practice include:
- Business development training and coaching for lawyers at all levels.
- Client service training.
- Revenue-focused leadership training and coaching for group leaders.
- Retreat speaking and planning sessions.
Cross-selling training and planning sessions based on my newest book.
Credit card and direct debit payments are only available online. Credit cards and direct debit payments will not be accepted at the door.
Cash or checks made payable to "LMA Midwest Region" will be accepted at the door.
The deadline for registration is Wednesday, August 23, 2017.
Walk-ins and those who register after August 23 will be charged the non-member rate of $35.00.
LMA Midwest Region reserves the right to cancel the registration of any registrant with an outstanding balance.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to August 23. According to LMA Midwest Region policy, all no-shows and cancellations after August 23 will be billed the full registration rate.