December 8, 2020 | 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Join experts representing data and marketing technology roles and experiences within law firm marketing and business development, as well as content experts, for a conversation on the intersection of thought leadership & BD. In this interactive session, you can join the conversation, share experiences and insights and ask questions.
The discussion will focus on how data ties together the often silo’d worlds of digital and BD within law firms, and how to find the golden nuggets in the thought leadership you are already generating. The panel includes industry leaders who help to amplify law firm content through their aggregation platforms.
You will leave inspired and armed with action items. This session is designed for Marketing, BD, PR—and, well, anyone looking for ways to collaborate internally on initiatives that drive business growth. Bring your insights and questions!
J. David Harvey, Senior Consultant, Client Development and Growth Practice, LawVision
Megan Hill, Director Mondaq, North America
- Adrian Lurssen, Co-Founder, JD Supra
- Jacqueline Madarang, Associate Director of Marketing Technology, Blank Rome
- Michelle Woodyear, Director of Digital Marketing, Covington
Complimentary for LMA Members
$20 for Prospective Members
Note: Make sure to click all the way through registration in order to receive a confirmation email that will include the Zoom link.
BoK(s): Communications, Technology Management
No Valid Registration Types [details]
About the LMA Mid-Atlantic Region Senior Leaders' SIG
- The Senior Leader SIG is an invitation-only series of focused, educational and networking programs for more experienced members of the LMA Mid-Atlantic Region.
- The Senior Leader SIG offers in-depth, group discussions among our more veteran members.
- Participation in the Senior Leader SIG requires that the following criteria be met:
- Participants must be an active member of the LMA Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Law firm professionals must have a CMO, Director or Senior Manager title.
- Other in-house marketers who have 10 or more years of law firm industry experience will be considered upon request – please email SIG Co-Chairs.
- Service providers must have an equivalent title to Chief, Director or Senior Manager.
- SIG meetings and social events are open only to SIG members.