This event has been postponed. The new date will be posted once available.
March 24, 2020 | 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Conrad Saam, President and Founder, Mockingbird Marketing
The web is becoming increasingly relevant to mid and larger sized law firms that traditionally (and still) rely on professional word-of-mouth and offline reputation to drive business.
While the web may NOT be the primary generator of new business success for more established, larger, and corporate firms, it is increasingly being used for thorough vetting of those offline referrals. And because of the surprisingly under-competitive nature of the web for larger, more corporate firms, there is a shrinking time window in which to capture these opportunities.
Key takeaways from this session include:
- Leveraging the web to deliver an outstanding experience for offline referrals to vet both the firm and individual attorneys
- Evaluating the strength of a firm's site vis-a-vis the competition.
- Learning best practices for managing the online presence of firms with multiple office locations.
- Understanding how to leverage multiple legacy domains (blogs, rogue employee websites, etc.) to maximize the value for the firm.
Body of Knowledge (BoK): Communications
Howard & Howard
450 West 4th Street
Royal Oak, Michigan 48067
Food and refreshments will be provided.
Note: You must be logged in to the LMA website to receive the member rate.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS.
- Walk-Ins must still register online (i.e., using a smartphone, tablet, or other device). Upon completion of registration, you can either pay online, present a check at registration, or agree to be invoiced after the event.
- Payment using credit/debit card is only available online.
- Checks made payable to "LMA Midwest Region" will be accepted at the door.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
LMA Midwest Region reserves the right to cancel the registration of any registrant with an outstanding balance.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to March 20. According to LMA Midwest Region policy, all no-shows and cancellations after March 20 will be billed the late registration rate.