February 26, 2020 | 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Jill Huse and Nathalie Daum
“What do you do?” This question is asked so often of legal marketing and BD professionals. It can be difficult for marketing and business development teams of professional service firms to provide a solid explanation. We tend to wear many hats and aren’t always able to articulate our collective value. So, how do we measure these efforts to better understand performance, volume, and the impact of our departments on the business of the firm?
- Discuss how success can be measured and the benefits
- Develop KPI’s and processes for department standards
- Identify how to measure and assess workflow within the department
- Discuss how to increase communication levels, both among the team and across firm management
- Develop a template for customized use within their own respective firms
Body of Knowledge (BoK): Marketing Management and Leadership, Technology Management
Thompson Coburn LLP
One US Bank Plaza
St. Louis, Missouri 63101
Park in the 7th Street garage or the US Bank garage. No validated parking is offered for this program.
Lunch will be provided.
$25 LMA Members
$35 Non-Members and any registrations after February 21
Note: You must be logged in to the LMA website to receive the member rate.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
About The Presenters
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS.
- Walk-Ins must still register online (i.e., using a smartphone, tablet, or other device). Upon completion of registration, you can either pay online, present a check at registration, or agree to be invoiced after the event.
- Payment using credit/debit card is only available online.
- Checks made payable to "LMA Midwest Region" will be accepted at the door.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
LMA Midwest Region reserves the right to cancel the registration of any registrant with an outstanding balance.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact email@example.com prior to February 21. According to LMA Midwest Region policy, all no-shows and cancellations after February 21 will be billed the late registration rate.