October 22, 2019 | 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Morgan MacLeod | Ringmaster | Cubicle Fugitive
With rapidly changing technologies and the market’s demand for more personalized and relevant client experiences, firms need to implement strategic changes in the way they market and deliver services to meet ever-evolving client expectations. In this session, we will look at how professional service brands are evolving to deliver customized experiences at scale. Through a deeper understanding of your market, rethinking your firm's brand positioning, and implementing tools that will allow you to deliver the right information to the right visitor at the right time, firms can deepen their level of client engagement and create frictionless, engaging, and customized experiences.
Key takeaways will be:
- A brand's role in a professional service environment
- Go from a one-size-fits-all to a micro-brand approach
- How technology is allowing firms to customize the online experience
- Where to start and how to develop meaningful client experiences
- Personalizing the journey and allowing content to take a leading role
- Understanding which personalization tactics deliver a competitive advantage
Body of Knowledge (BoK): Technology Management, Client Services
Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
200 South 6th Street
Minneapolis, Minneapolis 55402
Lunch will be provided.
LMA Members Regular Registration (until 9:00 a.m. October 21) $20.00
LMA Members Late Registration (beginning 9:00 a.m. October 21) $30.00
Non-Members Regular Registration (until 9:00 a.m. October 21) $30.00
Non-Members Late Registration (beginning 9:00 a.m. October 21) $40.00
Note: You must be logged in to the LMA website to receive the member rate.
About The Presenter
Morgan MacLeod, Co-owner of Cubicle Fugitive Inc., is a brand, marketing, and web strategy specialist, with over twenty years’ experience helping companies, including many professional service firms, build and manage their brands both online and off. With a passion for selling services and intangibles, she has spent the last decade working almost exclusively with professional service companies helping them create strategic, meaningful, and memorable identities. With a strong foundation in market research and sales, Morgan develops strategies, designs, campaigns, marketing plans, and brands by first understanding and addressing client needs and then using those insights to help convert interest into deeper relationships and new business. Morgan is a regular presenter at a variety of legal-specific conferences including the LMA and TLOMA and is often sought out as a speaker, trainer, and marketing motivator for both new and established lawyers. Her company, Cubicle Fugitive, a full-service Professional Service Marketing Firm, has been helping clients define their brands, design their identities, develop their websites and market their firms since 2003.
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS.
- Walk-Ins must still register online (i.e., using a smartphone, tablet, or other device). Upon completion of registration, you can either pay online, present a check at registration, or agree to be invoiced after the event.
- Payment using credit/debit card is only available online.
- Checks made payable to "LMA Midwest Region" will be accepted at the door.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
LMA Midwest Region reserves the right to cancel the registration of any registrant with an outstanding balance.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to October 21. According to LMA Midwest Region policy, all no-shows and cancellations after October 21 will be billed the late registration rate.