Join Our Southwest Communities:
The LMA Southwest Region (LMASW) is comprised of over 375 members consisting of marketing, business development and other law firm professionals, lawyers, and vendors. The Southwest region is comprised of seven states: Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and Utah, with Local groups located in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Houston, New Orleans/Baton Rouge, and Phoenix. We provide continuing education and professional development as well as forums to share ideas and experiences among our members and others involved in legal and professional services marketing.
As an LMA member, you receive local and national benefits including:
- Local programming and social events in your area - Austin, Dallas, Denver, Houston, New Orleans/Baton Rouge, and Phoenix
- Networking opportunities
- Subscription to Strategies - the Journal of Legal Marketing - print and online
- Access to the national LMA membership directory
- Information packed LMA website with webinars, whitepapers, topical discussion boards, Special Interest Groups (SIGs), and more
- Discounts on registration to the Southwest Region Conference, the LMA Annual Conference, and Practice Innovation (P3) Conference
- Access to LMA's national Job Bank
For additional information on our dues structure, please visit www.legalmarketing.org.
WHO SHOULD JOIN
Anyone involved in the promotion of law firms and the legal marketing industry will benefit from membership, including:
- Law firm marketing and business development staff
- Attorneys and directors of client development
- Marketing partners and managing directors in charge of marketing
- Members of the media
- Consultants to law firms
- Vendors supporting legal services marketing
Members of the LMA Southwest Region have diverse professional backgrounds and offer creative insights to legal services marketing. Areas of responsibility include a broad range of activities, from strategic practice development, communications coaching, research and writing to media relations, special events management, graphic design and proposal support to name a few.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2021 SPONSORS