Join our Southwest Communities:
2017 LMA Southwest Region Conference
Mark your calendars and make plans to attend our 2017 Southwest Region Conference in Denver, October 26-27, 2017 at the Westin Denver Downtown. The full conference will include a welcome dinner on Thursday evening and a full program on Friday. Join us for networking with peers and learn about some of the newest trends in the industry. More details are to come! #LMASW17
The LMA Southwest Region (LMASW) is comprised of 450 members and made up of all or part of four previous LMA Chapters: part of the original Southwest Chapter, the Rocky Mountain Chapter, the Texas Chapter and part of the Southeast Chapter. The Southwest Region provides continuing education and professional development to its members as well as forums to share ideas and experiences among its members and others involved in legal services marketing.
Our membership consists of marketing and other law firm professionals, lawyers, and vendors located in the Southwest region, comprised of seven states: Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and Utah, with LMA Local groups located in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Houston, New Orleans/Baton Rouge, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, and San Antonio.
As an LMA member, you receive local and national benefits including:
- Local programming and social events in your area - Austin, Dallas, Denver, Houston, New Orleans/Baton Rouge, Phoenix, Salt Lake City and San Antonio
- Networking opportunities
- Subscription to Strategies - the Journal of Legal Marketing
- Access to the national LMA membership directory
- Information packed LMA website with webinars, whitepapers, topical discussion boards, Special Interest Groups (SIGs), and more
- Discounts on LMA National Conference registration and hotel
- Access to LMA's national Job bank
For additional information on our dues structure, please visit the LMA national site at www.legalmarketing.org.
WHO SHOULD JOIN
Anyone involved in the promotion of law firms will benefit from membership, including:
- Law firm marketing directors and staff
- Attorneys and directors of client development
- Marketing partners and managing directors in charge of marketing
- Members of the media
- Consultants to law firms
- Vendors supporting legal services marketing
Members of the LMA Southwest Region have diverse professional backgrounds and offer creative insights to legal services marketing. Areas of responsibility include a broad range of activities, from strategic practice development, communications coaching, research and writing to media relations, special events management, graphic design and proposal support to name a few.