LMA Strategies Sponsored-Content Guidelines
Strategies magazine is the leading publication for professionals in legal marketing and business development. This publication is a valuable source of industry-specific knowledge and tips, and is the key information channel for thought-leading marketers who are on a path to revolutionize the legal industry.
We offer the opportunity to provide sponsored content that is educational to our readers, based on the following topics:
- Business development
- Business of Law
- Client Services
- Marketing Management and Leadership
- Technology Management
Sponsored-content must adhere to a strict set of guidelines that uphold the editorial integrity of this publication. They are as follows:
- Avoid the pitch: Sponsored content must be educational, not purely promotional. Your piece must be written in a fresh and thoughtful manner, providing commentary on issues relevant to the audience of legal marketing and business development professionals. It should be written by someone who has unique expertise or experience, and in a manner that is accessible, compelling and free of jargon.
- Provide informative, actionable information: All content inquiries and submissions must be educational and provide actionable information that legal marketing and business development professionals can apply to their day-to-day activities.
- Speak in broad terms: Your piece should not be centered on your company or product. Instead, it should speak in broader industry terms. Presenting a challenge, along with a solution—without mentioning your company or product name—will go a long way in providing an authentic and impactful voice to our audience. In addition, content should be written from the third-party perspective.
- Be a compelling storyteller: Whenever possible, base your story on real customers with real people solving real challenges. Speaking in particulars rather than the hypothetical paints a more compelling story to the reader.
Editor has the right to revise all article(s) to fit LMA and Strategies style and voice.
Articles should be between 600-700 words and include artwork (photos and graphics).
All submissions must be accompanied by an executed author agreement, company logo, author head shot and bio.