The Shared Interest Group — or SIG — for the Small Firm/Solo Marketer is a community of LMA members with common interests that join together to network, educate, and share best practices. This is an added LMA member benefit.
The Small Firm/Solo Marketer SIG is for in-house marketers at firms of fewer than 100 attorneys or with two or fewer marketing personnel.
Small Firm/Solo Marketer SIG Leaders:
- Diana Kroner Courson, Chief Marketing Officer, Zuckerman Spaeder
- Amanda Loesch, Marketing Manager, Mintz Levin
To contact the SIG leaders, email SoloSmallFirmSIG@legalmarketing.org.
Check out what other SIGs and Regions are up to on the LMA Calendar!
We currently have 37 files in our file library. Our latest files added:
- 2017 LMA Annual Conference: Impact Marketing Pre-Conference Notes
- Creative Juices: Overcoming Obstacles in Getting the Content You Want
- CRM Rollout Completed…Now What? (Small Firm SIG)
Click here to view all files.