The Shared Interest Group — or SIG — for the Small Firm/Solo Marketer is a community of LMA members with common interests that join together to network, educate, and share best practices. This is an added LMA member benefit.
The Small Firm/Solo Marketer SIG is for in-house marketers at firms of fewer than 100 attorneys or with two or fewer marketing personnel.
Small Firm/Solo Marketer SIG Leaders:
- Katy A. Corrigan, Director of Marketing, Langley & Banack, Inc.
- Amanda Loesch, Chief Marketing Officer, Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, P.C.
To contact the SIG leaders, email SoloSmallFirmSIG@legalmarketing.org.
Check out what other SIGs and Regions are up to on the LMA Calendar!
Make sure to abide by our etiquette rules when using the discussion forums.
The Legal Marketing Association (LMA) welcomes and encourages participation in discussions about marketing, business development, client service, pricing, practice improvement, project management and communications within the legal profession; however, LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts, along with those that may violate client privilege or inappropriately promote products or services. We ask you to use the following guidelines:
- Do not use offensive or hurtful language. Be respectful of other points of view, even if they differ from your own.
- Do not mention names of clients, firms or colleagues; rather, discuss scenarios generally.
- Refrain from posting self-promotional products or services.
- Please post any jobs in the jobs area or promotions in the promotions area.
- Self-promoting, pandering, abusive or sales-focused posts will result in a warning from the Group Manager and repeated abuses will result in the member being blocked from participation in the group.
LMA intends to share information that is useful to professionals in the legal marketing field. The information shared on this page contains personal opinions and views of individuals. Opinions are not necessarily condoned, approved or reflective of the official views of LMA. LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts along with those that may violate privacy guidelines.
We currently have 45 files in our file library. Our latest files added:
- Time Management Strategies for the Overwhelmed Marketer
- Listen to This! What Does a Successful Client Feedback Program Look Like at a Small to Midsize Firm?
- Law Firm Networks: Maximizing Your Firm's Investment
Click here to view all files.