Welcome to LMA’s PR & Communications SIG. We’re glad you’re here!
This SIG is a resource for PR professionals and marketers who fulfill the public relations duties within their firms. Join your colleagues, those serving in-house roles and in agency settings, to collaborate, provide tips, share best practices, ask questions, and, as PR folks love to do, tell stories.
Regardless of how long you’ve practiced, or if you are simply interested in PR, this is YOUR SIG! We encourage you to be an active participant in the SIG and look forward to advancing the legal PR profession with you.
PR SIG Leaders
John Buchanan, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP, West Region
Ryan King, Ogletree Deakins, Southeast Region
Check out what other SIGs and Regions are up to on the LMA Calendar!
Make sure to abide by our etiquette rules when using the discussion forums.
The Legal Marketing Association (LMA) welcomes and encourages participation in discussions about marketing, business development, client service, pricing, practice improvement, project management and communications within the legal profession; however, LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts, along with those that may violate client privilege or inappropriately promote products or services. We ask you to use the following guidelines:
- Do not use offensive or hurtful language. Be respectful of other points of view, even if they differ from your own.
- Do not mention names of clients, firms or colleagues; rather, discuss scenarios generally.
- Refrain from posting self-promotional products or services.
- Please post any jobs in the jobs area or promotions in the promotions area.
- Self-promoting, pandering, abusive or sales-focused posts will result in a warning from the Group Manager and repeated abuses will result in the member being blocked from participation in the group.
LMA intends to share information that is useful to professionals in the legal marketing field. The information shared on this page contains personal opinions and views of individuals. Opinions are not necessarily condoned, approved or reflective of the official views of LMA. LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts along with those that may violate privacy guidelines.
- Upcoming Webinar: The 2018 Law Firm Digital Marketing Survey: Trends & Best Practices
- Upcoming Webinar: How to Build and Scale a Webinar Program
- Upcoming Webinar: How Webinars Can Help You Succeed in a GDPR World
- Upcoming Webinar: Essential Writing Skills for Maximum Social Media Engagement – Part 2
- LMA's Friendly Reminder on Etiquette Rules
We currently have 19 files in our file library. Our latest files added:
- Essential Writing Skills for Maximum Social Media Engagement – Part 2
- Make the Pain Go Away: Creating Content Strategy That Works
- Building Blockbuster Content into a Thought Leadership Franchise
Click here to view all files.