Welcome to LMA’s PR SIG! We’re glad you’re here!
This SIG is a resource for PR professionals and marketers who fulfill the public relations duties within their firms. Join your colleagues, those serving in-house roles and in agency settings, to collaborate, provide tips, share best practices, ask questions, and, as PR folks love to do, tell stories.
Regardless of how long you’ve practiced, or if you are simply interested in PR, this is YOUR SIG! We encourage you to be an active participant in the SIG and look forward to advancing the legal PR profession with you.
PR SIG Leaders
Cheryl Bame, Bame Public Relations, West Region
Ryan King, Ogletree Deakins, Southeast Region
Check out what other SIGs and Regions are up to on the LMA Calendar!
Make sure to abide by our etiquette rules when using the discussion forums.
The Legal Marketing Association (LMA) welcomes and encourages participation in discussions about marketing, business development, client service, pricing, practice improvement, project management and communications within the legal profession; however, LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts, along with those that may violate client privilege or inappropriately promote products or services. We ask you to use the following guidelines:
- Do not use offensive or hurtful language. Be respectful of other points of view, even if they differ from your own.
- Do not mention names of clients, firms or colleagues; rather, discuss scenarios generally.
- Refrain from posting self-promotional products or services.
- Please post any jobs in the jobs area or promotions in the promotions area.
- Self-promoting, pandering, abusive or sales-focused posts will result in a warning from the Group Manager and repeated abuses will result in the member being blocked from participation in the group.
LMA intends to share information that is useful to professionals in the legal marketing field. The information shared on this page contains personal opinions and views of individuals. Opinions are not necessarily condoned, approved or reflective of the official views of LMA. LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts along with those that may violate privacy guidelines.
- Strategies+ Podcast: The Art of the Tale: Leveraging Storytelling in Law Firm Public Relations
- Upcoming Webinar: Internal Communications — How Lawyers Answer “How’s Work?” at the Weekend Barbecue
- Upcoming Webinar: Rebranding in Smaller Firms: Beyond the Visual Language
- From the LMA PR SIG: Have a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend
- Upcoming Webinar: Essential Writing Skills for Maximum Social Media Engagement
We currently have 15 files in our file library. Our latest files added:
- Internal Communications — How Lawyers Answer “How’s Work?” at the Weekend Barbecue
- Essential Writing Skills for Maximum Social Media Engagement
- Attorney Persuasion–Powerful Techniques for Getting Your Way More Often
Click here to view all files.