P3 Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Update as of March 10, 2020
The health, safety and well-being of attendees is our top priority. We are paying close attention to direction from the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and Chicago Department of Public Health on the specifics of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Based on current information from the CDC and WHO, the 2020 P3 – The Practice Innovation Conference will continue as planned, June 10-12 in Chicago. We will provide further updates to attendees and exhibitors accordingly during the next few months.
What to Expect On-Site
In addition to regular health and safety procedures, the following additional measures will be implemented at the conference:
- Increased availability of hand sanitizing stations and soap supplies
- Increased cleaning and disinfection in high-volume areas
- Urging attendees and exhibitors to follow proper respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene
- Urging anyone experiencing symptoms of any suspected illness to isolate and seek medical attention if symptoms develop
- Promoting a "hug- and handshake-free" conference and using the mobile app and electronic exhibitor lead retrieval systems for sharing contact information
- And other measures in accordance with the latest guidance
We will continue to monitor official travel advisories related to COVID-19 and encourage you to visit the following websites for tips and travel recommendations.