P3 PRESENTER TOOLKIT
What Can We Help With?
Tips & Tricks for Preparing Your Session
Presentation Guidelines & Upload Instructions
Changes to Session
Presenter Bio and Pictures
Housing and Travel Information
Marketing Your Presentation
Hone Your Presentations Skills
To best prepare presenters, LMA has curated some of the best tips, videos, articles and other resources on a variety of speaking topics and techniques. Please visit this resource to best equip you with Adult Learning Principles, PowerPoint Best Practices, Engagement Strategies, and more!
Participate on Prep Call with the P3 Committee
We want to hear what you have planned! To ensure top-notch education at P3, the LMA P3 Committee will hold prep calls prior to the conference (April 2019). The goal of each call is to:
- Facilitate a conversation among presenters(s) to ensure a consistent goal and message
- Discuss attendee demographics and, if applicable, adjust content to meet the needs of attendees
- Solidify the content and approach you
- Share best practices when crafting learning outcomes
- Explore facilitation techniques to enhance audience engagement and participation
- Provide a measure of oversight and guarantee all speakers are well-prepared
- Answer any questions you may have about the conference
Register for "What to Know Before You Go" Speaker Webinar
Join the LMA Education Team on Monday, June 3 at 12PM CT for a webinar filled with helpful information to know before, during, and after your presentation. A recording and slide deck will be available after the webinar. Register here!
Audio/Visual Provided & Layout
More information to come closer to conference.
Presentations are due Friday, May 24. Should you update
- Download and utilize the P3 2019 PowerPoint Template to ensure all presentations are unified under the conference theme
- Save final version using the following naming convention: P3 2019_session number_session title.ppt (i.e., P3 2019_2532_Pricing Trends.ppt)
- Upload instructions:
- Login to the LMA Website with your username and password
- Select "My Profile" from "My Options" on the top right-hand side of the LMA website
- From "Options" click "My Presentations"
- Click on the session title
- In the left-hand navigation, select "Edit Files" (icon is two sheets of paper with folded corner)
- Click “Add" then "Browse" to find your file
- Upload a PDF and PPT version of your slide deck
- Click “OK”
- To support greener, more sustainable conference practices we will not provide hard copies of presentation materials; instead, these materials will be available via the conference mobile app for attendees' use before and after the conference.
If you have any session changes or updates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, May 3.
Please update your bio and headshot within your LMA profile by
- Login to the LMA Website
- Select “My Profile” from the “My Options” Tab
- Click on the "Pencil Icon" to edit your bio (near
bottomof page). Click "OK"
- Select "My Picture" under "Options" section (right side of
By submitting these items, you are allowing LMA to use them in marketing the conference.
As a thank you, all presenters receive 50% off the early bird rate registration rate. To redeem, log into your LMA profile and visit the registration page. Click the "proceed to registration" button and begin to register for this event. The reduced fee will populate automatically in your profile. If the correct fee does not populate, contact email@example.com.
*Service Provider presenters should register as sponsors and use the pass given to them within their sponsor package.
Not a member of LMA? Join LMA today to get the member rate.
All presenters are responsible for their own travel and hotel expenses. To ensure that you secure housing at the conference rate, please make your arrangements no later than Tuesday, May 14.
Looking to market your presentation online? Social media is a great wait to add to the conversation and tease out what you will be talking about. Connect with LMA on any of the following networks:
- Twitter: @LMAintl and #LMAMKT, #LMAP3 (Create a hashtag for your session!)
- Facebook: Facebook.com/LegalMarketingAssociation
- LinkedIn: Legal Marketing Association
- Instagram: @LMAintl
Don't know what to say? We've made it easy for you! Below are a few easy tools to help promote your session.