LMA Northeast LMANext 2019 Fellowship
The LMA Northeast congratulates its 2019 LMANext Fellows - Erin Caher of Davis Malm & D’Agostine P.C. in Boston; Maggie MacDonald of Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP in Philadelphia; and Samuel Sroka of Bond, Schoeneck & King in New York.
For the first time in 2019, the LMA Northeast conducted its search for fellows as a region and we are excited to support these up-and-coming leaders of the organization. Fellows were selected based on a region-wide nomination process and evaluation by their Local Steering Committees.
One benefit of an LMANext Fellowship is one year of free membership as an Individual to LMA International and the Northeast Region valued at $499. LMA Membership benefits for all our members include:
- Full access to networking, educational and professional development benefits of LMA
- Members-only access to Chapter Special Interest Groups (SIGs) including LMANext SIG educational brown-bag lunches (no charge).
- Discounts on national, regional and local events, including up to $500 in savings on LMA’s annual conference.
- Savings of up to $100 on webinars and $200 on eLearning Classroom courses focused on the core competencies of legal marketing.
- Save on LMA QuickStart, LMA’s exclusive online introduction to the foundations of legal marketing.
- Gain unlimited access to the digital copy of the LMA Body of Knowledge, which defines the core skills necessary for legal marketers to be successful. Plus, enjoy a discounted rate for the printed version.
- Obtain access to:
- LMA’s Job Bank - The online resource for legal marketing jobs.
- LMA Connect - Tap into the collective experience and wisdom of more than 4,000 LMA members through a discussion forum.
- Member Directory - Find experts in your area and add your own listing to the highly accessed member directory.
- Strategies — The Journal of Legal Marketing - An $80 annual value, this top law firm marketing publication is a valuable source of industry-specific knowledge and tips for legal marketing professionals of all levels.
- LMA Intelligence Brief - This monthly e-newsletter rounds up the top stories from the legal industry, and legal marketing and business development profession and delivers them directly to your inbox.
- LMA Weekly - LMA Weekly is an e-newsletter rich with information about important LMA news and events both at the international and regional levels.
- LMA Library - Access all white papers, market research and surveys published by the LMA.
- And most importantly, membership in the LMA is a great opportunity to bring valuable insight, ideas and information back to your firm, hone leadership skills and forge relationships that will provide sustaining enrichment throughout your career!
What We Expect of LMANext Fellows:
- Participate on any one of the following Local Group committees:
- Special Events
- Regularly attend LMANext Special Interest Group (SIG) brown bag lunches. (However, we understand there will be the occasional meeting that you cannot make.) These meetings are held approximately 4-6 times per year at no cost, and are open to LMA members only.
For questions regarding the LMANext Fellowship Program, please contact your respective 2019 Local Steering Committee Chair.
Boston 2019 LSC Chair
New York 2019 LSC Chair
Philadelphia 2019 LSC Chair