The LMA Midwest Regional Governing Board decided to cancel the LMA Tech Midwest Regional Conference in-person experience due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Ultimately, protecting our attendees, speakers, sponsors and staff is our top priority. We are exploring virtual experience options and will have an update for you soon, along with information on next steps so that you can join us virtually. If you have any general questions about LMA Tech Midwest, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT CONFERENCE UPDATE AS OF APRIL 8, 2020
To the LMA Tech Midwest Community,
Given the continuation of the COVID-19 pandemic, the LMA Midwest Regional Governing Board has decided to cancel the in-person experience for the LMA Tech Midwest Regional Conference. Ultimately, protecting the attendees, speakers, partners and staff is our top priority.
We were excited to focus this year’s regional conference on technology and its impact in legal marketing and the greater legal industry. While we won’t be meeting in-person, we are exploring options for a virtual experience. We will share an update for you soon, along with information on any next steps.
On behalf of the LMA Midwest Board, we would like to extend our sincere appreciation to all who have already given so much to support LMA Tech Midwest this year:
- The conference co-chairs Nathan Jenks (Zweck Strategies) and Rich Marsolais (McKee, Voorhees & Sease)
- The LMA Tech Midwest Conference Planning Committee
- The top-notch speakers and panelists
- Our outstanding and supportive sponsors and exhibitors, without whom we could not hold the event
At the very heart of LMA is a strong sense of community and support, and, for me, that feels even more true as part of our vibrant, close knit LMA Midwest Region. Thank you for being part of this community, part of our Midwest community. I look forward to staying connected with you virtually—and being inspired by you—during this unprecedented time.
We will be in touch soon with updates about potential virtual experience for LMA Tech Midwest and next steps.
2020 LMA Midwest Region President
Director of Business Development, Clark Hill PLC
If you have any general questions regarding the cancellation of the in-person experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
At the crossroads of connections, collaboration and change
The 2020 LMA Tech Midwest Regional Conference offers educational opportunities from a diverse range of top-notch speakers with a focus on technology for legal marketing and business development professionals. Sessions may focus on:
- Integrating technology to improve your legal marketing strategies
- Best practices in utilizing technology with legal marketing
- Digital solutions best fit for your firm and business objectives
- Data analytics and how to translate them into insights your attorneys will embrace
- Digital marketing and social media trends and best practices
- Competitive intelligence to give your firm an edge
- Using technology to enhance and improve the client experience
To see the conference agenda, click here. This event is a fantastic opportunity to connect with engaged professionals in the field from throughout the Midwest Region and beyond.
If you have any questions about the LMA Tech Midwest Regional Conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact Scott Narug.